- Provides two protected switched socket outlets for convenience and extra safety.
- Protects appliances from possible fire hazard.
- Manual reset.
- Extra fast action – trips out within 40 milliseconds (BS7288).
- Automatically disconnects both Live and Neutral connections leaving Earth connection intact.
- Remains latched when the power supply is temporarily lost. Ideal for freezers where power needs to be automatically restored.
- Test button for safety checks.
- Still protects with lost neutral.
- Still protects with pulsating DC earth fault currents.
Type Passive – Latching Operating Voltage 230V AC Rated Trip Current 30mA Trip Speed BS 7288 – 40ms Contact Break Double Pole Continues to Protect With Lost Neutral & Pulsating DC Earth Fault Cable Capacity Up to 10.5mm² EC Directives Conforms to Latest Directives Dimensions (mm) Height 86, Width 147, Depth 42.5 Minimum Box Depth 25mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.