LE1M35N708 Electric Starter
- ABS Construction
- Control voltage: 415V AC 3-phase
- 1 green Start button "I"
- 1 red Stop/Reset button "O/R"
- 1 Yellow operating indicator
- Control may be pulsed or maintained.
- Warranty period: 18 months.
A DOL motor starter from the TeSys LE1M series with a 1.8 to 2.6A adjustable thermal overload range. The starter encompasses a contactor, neutral terminal, earth terminal and thermal overload relay and is controlled by Start and Stop push-buttons.
Operation of the LE1M35N708 Electric Starter
- The green indicator will illuminate to indicate that the unit is receiving mains power.
- The horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas – Slow flashing indicating low levels and rapid flash to indicate high levels.
- The horn will beep and the amber indicator flash every 40 seconds to indicate a fault.
- The ‘Test/Hush’ button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held).
- Memory Feature – When the ‘Test’ button is pressed the horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at a specific rate.
- Range: TeSys.
- Material: ABS (acrylonitrile butadiene-styrene).
- IP degree of protection: IP65 conforming to IEC 60529.
- Standards: IEC 60947-4-1
- Ambient air temperature for operation: -5...40 °C
- Environmental characteristic: Standard environment
- Cable Entry Number:
- 2 cable entry: Pg 13 top
- 2 cable entry: ISO20 top
- 2 cable entry: ISO20 bottom
- 2 cable entry: Pg 13 bottom
- 2 cable entry: Pg 16 bottom
- 2 cable entry: ISO25 top
- 2 cable entry: Pg 21 bottom
- 2 cable entry: ISO25 bottom
- 2 cable entry: Pg 21 top
- 2 cable entry: Pg 16 top
- Local signalling: LED yellow operating
- Motor Power kW:
- 1.1 kW at 380/400 V AC 50/60 Hz
- 0.37 kW at 220/230 V AC 50/60 Hz
- 0.37 kW at 240 V AC 50/60 Hz
- 0.75 kW at 415 V AC 50/60 Hz
- Control Type:
- Push-button start green I
- Push-button stop/reset red O
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.