Schneider Electric Neutral Pole Module 40A - VZ11
£9.40 100 in stock.
Standard Delivery Receive by and .
Buy Now and Earn Points.
VZ11 Schneider Overload Relay Electric
A 32A side mounting additional neutral block for the Schneider TeSys range.
- Range: TeSys
- Device short name: VZ
- Product or component type: Additional neutral block
- Performance level: High performance
- Poles description: 1N
- Contacts type and composition: 1 NO
- Contact operation: Early make, late break
- Product compatibility:
- Range compatibility: TeSys VARIO switch disconnector
- Network frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Mounting location:
- [Ue] rated operational voltage: 690 V AC 50/60 Hz
- [Uimp] rated impulse withstand voltage: 6 kV
- [Ith] conventional free air thermal current: 40 A
- Mechanical durability: 100000 cycles
- Electrical durability:
- 30000 cycles DC-1...5
- 100000 cycles AC-21
- Height: 74 mm
- Width: 16 mm
- Depth: 35 mm
- Product weight: 0.05 kg
- IP degree of protection: IP20 conforming to IEC 60529
- Ambient air temperature for operation: -20...50 °C
- Fire resistance: 960 °C conforming to IEC 60695-2-1