Connectix Cat6 LJ6C UTP RJ45 Module - CX-008-000-001-10
£1,474.00 100 in stock.
Standard Delivery Receive by and .
Category 6 modules provide the performance needed for present and next generation data communications networks and applications, including Gigabit Ethernet. The use of next generation components and specially designed boards allow a bandwidth of 250MHz to be achieved.
Connectix Category 6 LJ6C Modules are ideal for use in floorboxes, or any application that has an industry standard LJ6C aperture. Single and dual gang faceplates are available for up to four LJ6C modules in addition to panels suitable for Ackerman Floorboxes. Their attractive high gloss finish and easy to use labelling system makes them popular with both installers and end users alike. Installation is made easy
with the unique colour coded cable saddle and the use of industry standard IDCs.
Connectix Category 6 Modules are fully compliant with the ANSI/TIA Category 6 Standard. When used in conjunction with Category 6 patch panels and UTP cable the user will get a link performance exceeding Category 6 requirements.
- Industry standard LJ6C size
- Category 6 performance
- Compact low profile design
- Industry standard IDCs
- Top quality high performance sockets
- Individually QA tested
- Width - 25mm
- Depth - 21mm
- Height - 38.5mm
- Back-box Depth - Minimum 20mm with panel 15mm with faceplate
- Mounting Hole - Size 21.7mm x 36.7mm
- Panel Thickness - 2.0mm max
- Material - Polycarbonate/ABS thermoplastic resin with grade UL94 VO at 1.5mm flame retardency
- Finish - High gloss
- IDC Labels - Colour coded labels T568B
- Cable Guide - Integrated cable tie position
- Sockets - High performance unshielded RJ45
- IDC Blocks - 4 way industry standard IDC blocks
- Conforms to - ANSI/TIA-568-C Category 6 Specification
|Module Size||25mm x 38.5mm LJ6C|
|Manufacturer||Connectix Cabling Systems|