Tried and tested
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm contains our tried and tested high performance thermistor heat sensor providing protection from fire. The thermistor has a smaller thermal mass enabling it to give faster alarm responses when the trigger temperature of 58°C is reached. The alarm is best for detecting heat build-up from large flaming fires.
AudioLINK data extraction
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm contains AudioLINK technology, which allows you to extract real time data from the alarm using its sounder directly to a smartphone or tablet via an App. A simple to read report is generated displaying details such as activation dates, sensor status and alarm life, that can be emailed to help form part of property records.
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm is SmartLINK compatible, Simply plug in an Ei3000MRF module for wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway and Portal.
The Ei3014 Heat Alarm is fully compatible with all other Aico alarms and accessories whether a system needs upgrading or an existing system needs expanding; and works with either hard-wired, RadioLINK or hybrid interconnecting system.
- Sensor Type: Thermistor
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz
- Power Consumption: 0.25W (standby)
- Battery Back-up: Rechargeable lithium cells
- Sound Level: 85dB(A) at 3m
- Button Test: Checks sensor, electronics and sounder
- Silence Function: Silences alarm for 10 minutes
- Silence Function: Silences fault beeps for 12 hours
- AudioLINK: Enabled
- SmartLINK: Compatible via the Ei3000MRF Module
- Indicator LED’S: Green – power. Red – alarm/ silence mode/ memory. Yellow – fault event
- Memory: Records last alarm event
- Fixing: easi-fit base (supplied)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 150mm x 66mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 180mm x 155mm x 72mm
- Weight: 312g (product only), 378g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.