AICO Carbon Monoxide Alarm - EI225EN
£31.83 100 in stock.
Standard Delivery Receive by and .
Buy Now and Earn Points.
Ei225EN Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Proven sensor based on electrochemical technology
- Mains powered
- Memory feature records if CO has been detected
- Easy to use ‘Test/Hush’ button
- Automatic self diagnostics
- Loud distinct alarm (85db(A) minimum at 3 metres)
- Power, alarm and fault indicator lights
- Kitemarked to BS EN 50291-1:2010
- 5 year guarantee
The Ei225EN Carbon Monoxide Alarm is powered by 230V AC mains power. It uses a proven electrochemical cell type sensor which checks CO concentration every 50 seconds. All units are individually calibrated and tested in CO gas in order to ensure accuracy and they’re covered by a 5 year guarantee.
The CO alarm is housed in a slimline casing and can be easily secured to a wall or ceiling, with all necessary fixings supplied. As well as being easy to install and maintain, the alarms have a vitally important memory feature which records if CO has been detected whilst the occupier was away.
An easy to use ‘Test/Hush’ button allows the user to check that the horn and electronics are working and to silence nuisance alarms.
Operation of the Ei225EN Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- The green indicator will illuminate to indicate that the unit is receiving mains power.
- The horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at different speeds to indicate the presence of various levels of CO gas – Slow flashing indicating low levels and rapid flash to indicate high levels.
- The horn will beep and the amber indicator flash every 40 seconds to indicate a fault.
- The ‘Test/Hush’ button will either silence false alarms (if briefly pressed) or perform a unit self test (if pressed and held).
- Memory Feature – When the ‘Test’ button is pressed the horn will sound and the red indicator will flash at a specific rate.
- Supply Voltage: 230V AC, 50Hz.
- Alarm Horn: Piezoelectric. 85dB (A) at 3m.
- Button Test: Checks the electronics and horn.
- -5°C to 40°C.
- Storage – 0 to 35°C (in a dry area).
- Relative Humidity: 15% to 95% non condensing.
- Sensor: Proven Electrochemical, 100% calibrated and tested with CO gas to ensure accuracy. CO level is checked every 4 seconds.
- Indicator lights:
- Power on – Green LED every minute.
- End of life – Yellow LED every minute.
- Alarm – Red LED flashes and horn sounds
- Memory Feature: When the test button is pressed the horn will sound and the red light will only flash if the unit has previously detected CO and been in alarm.
- Plastic Material: UL94VO flame retardant
- Fixing: Simple screw fixings
- Dimensions: 135mm x 105mm x 71mm.
- Weight: 195g.
- Guarantee: 5 year Guarantee.